PHS Group announces sale of its water dispenser operation
PHS Group, a leading provider of workplace services, has today announced that it has sold its Water dispenser operation to Angel Springs, a leading and highly regarded bottled and point-of-use business which is part of the Waterlogic Group.
The sale includes PHS Waterlogic's point-of-use business as well as its bottled water businesses, Watering Well in Ipswich and Hepscott in Morpeth.
Simon Woods, Executive Director, PHS Group, said: “Angel Springs is a significant operator in the industry, with water being their sole focus, they have been keen to expand their operation in the UK.
“We have operated under licence as the sole distributor of Waterlogic products in the UK since 2000. Our Waterlogic business is a logical fit for Angel Springs which is now part of the wider Waterlogic Group.”
John Dundon, CEO of Angel Springs said: “As a market leader within the industry, the PHS water dispenser businesses will be complementary to our portfolio, increasing our market share and enabling us to enhance and develop our growing UK-wide offering.”
PHS will work closely with Angel Springs to maintain the usual high levels of service to all customers throughout the transition period.
If you are a PHS customer and have any queries regarding any of your PHS contracts, please call the PHS customer enquiries line on 02920 851000.
- PHS Group announces sale of our Data Solutions business to Restore plc.
- Update: Important information about PHS Group emails
- PHS announces sale of its Laundryserv operation
- PHS Foundation raises £100,000 for children's hospices
- PHS Group Launches New Website
- Customer service focus pays off for PHS Datashred
- Double success for PHS Group at Call Centre Awards