Bespoke Christmas display for Beechwood Shopping Centre, Cheltenham
At PHS Greenleaf, we fully understand installing Christmas displays requires careful planning and attention to detail. We have worked with Beechwood Shopping Centre, Cheltenham since 2012, liaising closely with the Centre Manager, Owen, to design a stunning, bespoke high-level scheme.
The brief was to produce a vibrant yet traditional design, eye-catching high-level atrium displays with plenty of depth and interest, and a large feature tree within a tight space restriction.
Our bespoke design specialists, who have over 10 years experience designing festive schemes, produced a vivid “Berries and Snowflake” display with suspended 1.8m Giant Feature Wreaths with central rotating snowflake, LED light chain curtains and Giant Bauble Swags.
This was a complex and intricate project requiring detailed planning. As much of the work at Beechwood needed to be completed at high-level, specialist access and lifting equipment was required.
Once samples, scheme plan and final designs had been approved, our Christmas Production department began the process of sourcing, purchasing and producing the bespoke displays. The finished items were then transported to our local depot ready for installation.
Fortunately, our highly skilled team are IPAF/PASMA certified, and in addition, a highly experienced team of abseilers worked on the atrium displays ensuring they were safely and securely positioned as per the detailed design brief.
Fixing strops for suspended items were specially manufactured in advance to exact measurements, which helped to reduce the time on site and ensured the installation was smooth, safe and efficient.
As with all PHS Greenleaf projects, health and safety is of primary importance, and our project leader coordinated with the onsite operations team to cover all aspects.
Detailed site visits were conducted to assess all aspects including electrical requirements, access and fixings. Final scheme plans, programme schedule, pre-installation check list and all necessary certification including site specific risk assessment & safe system of work, IPAF/PASMA and PAT testing certificates were submitted for client approval well in
As per standard practice, a post installation walk round review was completed by our project leader and the centre manager, to ensure the scheme had been fully completed to their satisfaction and to discuss ideas going forward.
Beechwood Shopping Centre has confirmed they will once again be working with us for another year, expressing how much they value our experience, design capabilities and expertise.
Find out more about our expert Bespoke Christmas Display service.
- Cost-effective washroom solutions | case study
- Reducing expenditure at a primary school | case study
- Cemex UK
- Whale Tankers
- Universal Commercial Relocation
- Waste management for Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Landscaping for Epsom & Ewell Council
- Palm trees at Brighton Marina
- Landscaping at Riverside Quarter, London
- Landscaping for David Lloyd Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bespoke Christmas display for Beechwood Shopping Centre, Cheltenham
- Bespoke Christmas designs for Nationwide Building Society
- Total managed workwear solution for Arriva Bus
- Woodspring Golf & Country Club, Bristol
- Air fresheners at Las Iguanas Restaurant, Bristol
- Document scanning and shredding for Panasonic
- Carpet cleaning for Mapeley Estates
- Upholstery cleaning for Scottish Hospitality and Conference Centre
- Mat cleaning at The Glades Shopping Centre, Bromley
- Floor restoration for South Devon College
- Floor restoration at Pennyhill Park
- Floor cleaning at St Pancras Station
- Waste management for Heaton Moore Medical Centre
- Confidential shredding for Mischon de Reya
- Confidential shredding for the Ministry of Defence
- Confidential shredding for MGM Advantage, Sussex
- Confidential shredding for London Borough Council
- Confidential shredding for Kent Hospital
- Confidential shredding for FACT Federation Against Copyright Theft
- Confidential shredding for Epoch Design, Bristol
- Washrooms at Poole Stadium
- Shredding & recycling for KCOM Group
- Document shredding for Ward Hadaway, Newcastle
- Odour elimination for Alder Hey Children's Hospital