Bespoke Christmas designs for Nationwide Building Society
Swindon HQ and Northampton are both 24 hour operational sites, and have strict security regulations which must be rigorously adhered to. Work needed to be completed out of hours and within a set time schedule to avoid disruption to personnel and to ensure smooth operation throughout the installation and removal.
At PHS Greenleaf, we are experienced at working under tight security and time restrictions, and this project required us to complete permits to work, staff inductions, vehicle details and checks, site specific risk assessments, safe system of work, IPAF/PASMA certification and PAT testing certificates.
Health and safety is paramount for Nationwide and our teams coordinated the planned works down to the finest detail, across the entire portfolio.
Our key personnel are IPAF/PASMA certified and trained to operate specialist high-level access equipment, professionally and efficiently installing suspended display items and dressing (and undressing) large feature trees.
The Nationwide project was jointly managed by Senior Key Account Manager Julie Buck, Bespoke Christmas Account Manager Sam Potts, and Operations Manager Mike Williams, who between them have over 50 years experience of large and specialist Christmas projects.
The planning was meticulous and involved site visits to assess all technical, electrical and access issues and prepare a detailed installation and removal schedule.
A range of decor has been installed at Nationwide, most notably:
- Spectacular 9.0m replica Feature Cone tree for HQ atrium beautifully dressed with co-ordinated baubles and 6,500 LED lights. All our tree lights are LED low voltage and PAT tested as standard.
- Stunning display of Cluster replica trees, 6.0m/5.5m/ 4.5m/ 3.6m/ 3.0m skilfully dressed with co-ordinated baubles and 5,500 LED lights.
- Festive scene finished with snow base dressing, garland trim and rattan reindeer.
- High-level decorated lit garlands, slimline replica trees and floral accessories.
Nationwide Building Society have been delighted with the professional service provided by PHS Greenleaf Christmas team over the years, and appreciated the time taken to ensure we always deliver a stunning festive display across all their corporate sites.
- Cemex UK
- Whale Tankers
- Universal Commercial Relocation
- Waste management for Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Landscaping for Epsom & Ewell Council
- Palm trees at Brighton Marina
- Landscaping at Riverside Quarter, London
- Landscaping for David Lloyd Health & Fitness Clubs
- Bespoke Christmas display for Beechwood Shopping Centre, Cheltenham
- Bespoke Christmas designs for Nationwide Building Society
- Total managed workwear solution for Arriva Bus
- Woodspring Golf & Country Club, Bristol
- Air fresheners at Las Iguanas Restaurant, Bristol
- Document scanning and shredding for Panasonic
- Carpet cleaning for Mapeley Estates
- Upholstery cleaning for Scottish Hospitality and Conference Centre
- Mat cleaning at The Glades Shopping Centre, Bromley
- Floor restoration for South Devon College
- Floor restoration at Pennyhill Park
- Floor cleaning at St Pancras Station
- Waste management for Heaton Moore Medical Centre
- Confidential shredding for Mischon de Reya
- Confidential shredding for the Ministry of Defence
- Confidential shredding for MGM Advantage, Sussex
- Confidential shredding for London Borough Council
- Confidential shredding for Kent Hospital
- Confidential shredding for FACT Federation Against Copyright Theft
- Confidential shredding for Epoch Design, Bristol
- Washrooms at Poole Stadium
- Shredding & recycling for KCOM Group
- Document shredding for Ward Hadaway, Newcastle
- Odour elimination for Alder Hey Children's Hospital