PHS offers the highest quality range of anti-fatigue mats tailored to meet the needs of your industrial or commercial workforce.
- Insulate your staff from cold floors
- Encourage foot movement
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Help reduce lower back and leg pain
- We offer a lift and lay service for minimum disruption to your business
- Help & advice
Why choose anti-fatigue mats?
For employees that have to spend their working time standing on cold, hard floors, fatigue and muscular pain including backache and swollen or stiff joints are common ailments. The pain caused is debilitating and as fatigue sets in, employees concentration diminishes, increasing the risk of a workplace accident.
Introducing anti-fatigue mats into the workplace can provide your staff with a more comfortable environment, which in turn encourages increased efficiency, concentration and productivity.
- Anti-fatigue mats insulate staff from cold floors, helping to reduce physical fatigue
- The design of an anti-fatigue mat encourages foot movement to stimulate blood circulation and changes in posture, which, in turn, helps to reduce lower back and leg pain
- Choose from a complete range of anti fatigue mats in a selection of sizes, which can be tailored to meet the needs of your business; from production lines, to cashiers to croupiers!
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.