Comfort, drainage and grit mat tiles
Comfort and drainage matting is an effective industrial matting solution from PHS with its ability to withstand most harsh chemicals and up to 4200kg of weight per sq ft in tough heavy footfall areas.
- Withstands up to 4200kg per sq ft
- Designed for harsh industrial environments
- Suitable for temperatures between -30°C to +90°C
- Ideal for wet and oily environments
- Anti-slip and anti-fatigue properties
- Help & advice
Industrial matting solution
Crucially, comfort, drainage and grit mats from PHS are not adversely affected by acid, alkaline, grease, oil, organic solvents or commonly used chemicals and are suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30°C to +90°C. With anti-slip and anti-fatigue properties, this recycled PVC mat is also ideal for maintaining the welfare of your staff in demanding industrial settings.
Our industrial drainage mats are highly suitable for areas that need to be accessed by forklift trucks as the understructure allows either drainage or cables to pass freely below the mat’s surface. In addition, you can select the Comfort and Drainage Matting with ramped edging.
"Grit" versions of the tiles have a tough Silicon Carbide surface to give the ultimate protection against slips, in areas where oils and lubricants cause hazards. Ramped edging is also available.
- Reduces accidents by allowing cables to sit underneath the mat's surface
- Our comfort and drainage matting can be tailored to suit your premises; we offer ramped edging, grit tiles and cover whatever size area is required
- The matting is very hard-wearing and can cope with oil, chemicals, and high and low temperatures up to 4200kgs per sq ft
Tile format so any size can be catered for:
|Tile||H0.5m x W0.5m|
|Edge||H0.5m x W0.1m|
|Colours||Black (edge yellow and black)|
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.