Kitchen and bar mats
Wet and slippery flooring is a common hazard in kitchen areas where food and drinks are prepared. With their rubber construction, kitchen and bar matting from PHS is specifically designed to cope with such environments.
- Ensures underfoot safety
- Designed for areas where food is prepared
- Free draining structure
- Rubber construction will cushion dropped glassware
- Anti-fatigue properties
- Help & advice
- The free draining structure allows spilt liquids and debris to pass through the mat, reducing slips and accidents
- The rubber material minimises breakages by acting as a cushioning surface for any dropped crockery and glassware
- Anti-fatigue properties provide a more comfortable standing environment for employees
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.