Playground safety surfacing
With Matta playground safety surfacing from PHS it is easy to provide a fun, attractive, and most importantly, safe area for children to play in. Our surfacing has been fully tested to ensure that it meets all relevant safety standards.
- Guaranteed to last for 10 years
- Constructed from 97% recycled rubber and PVC
- UV protected to prevent colour fading
- Resistant to all weather types
- Help & advice
Our Matta playground safety surfacing system is made up of interlocking recycled PVC tiles that are unique in design. Tested and conforming to all relevant UK safety standards (BS EN1177), the design of the safety play surfacing aids the drainage of water.
Playground safety surfacing from PHS fits under and around all play equipment and the tile design allows the safety surfacing to be easily added to as a playground develops or new equipment is installed. This makes our surfacing one of the most versatile playground solutions available.
- Playground safety surfacing is professionally installed by our own expert installation team, guaranteeing a superior flooring finish
- No setting, curing or drying time required for safety surfaces so sites can be open for play immediately after installation
- Can be set up throughout the year in all types of weather
- Once installed, the playground safety surfacing is virtually maintenance free
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.