Electrical safety matting
Electrical safety matting from PHS has been specifically designed to be used by switchboard operators and electricians. Constructed from high quality rubber and meeting BS921/1976 standards, our electrical safety matting effectively protects employees from electrical shocks.
- Thoroughly tested
- High quality rubber construction
- Choice of matting thickness
- Slip resistant
- Help & advice
Quality tested switchboard mats
Electrical safety matting is manufactured from rubber to protect electricians and switchboard operators from electric shocks.
The matting is ideal for use in front of open switchboards and high voltage equipment as it has a ribbed texture to provide a slip resistant surface.
Our electrical safety matting is available in two different sizes to suit the area coverage and voltage; a 6mm thick mat for up to 11,000 volts and the 9.5mm thick matting conforms to the HSE BS921/1976 standard.
- Electrical Safety Matting brings you peace of mind. Our matting conforms to HSE safety regulations, meeting the BS921/1976 standard
- The rubber matting prevents electrical shocks when working on open or live switches and electrical equipment
- PHS offer two electrical safety mats, one for up to 11,000V and the other up to 15,000V
- The textured surface of our electrical matting provides anti-slip protection, reducing long term injury in your workplace
|Sizes||0.9m x 10m
1.2m x 10m
|Thickness||6mm (tested to 11,000 volts for 450 volt rated working)
9.5mm (tested to 15,000 volts for 650 volt rated working)
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.