BioZone is an extremely effective, chemical-free, odour neutralising air purification unit. It destroys bacteria on the surface, permanently resolving odour issues and improving the environment for your staff, visitors and customers.
- Operates 24 hours a day
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria both in the air and on surfaces
- Effectively neutralises permanent odours
- Chemical free
- Help & advice
Obliterates bacteria and viruses
BioZone from PHS will resolve permanent odour problems and kill germs by destroying 99.999% of bacteria both in the air and on surfaces.
It is proven to be effective against E.coli and flu viruses, making BioZone the perfect hygienic solution for hospitals and doctors waiting rooms.
Many types of bacteria and viruses are found in washrooms (including Hepatitis A) and they can cause urinary tract infections and diarrhoea. In addition, the 'sneeze effect', produced when a toilet is flushed distributes bacteria around the room. This means that it is difficult to keep on top of problems, even with regular cleaning.
BioZone uses a combination of five sterilising techniques:
- Ozone obliterates bacteria, viruses and fungi and removes odour from the air
- Photoplasma, a type of energised oxygen, eliminates the reproductive capability and reduces the number of micro-organisms, disinfecting the air
- Negative ions decrease the total concentration of harmful chemicals in the air
- Deep-UV-light sterilises micro-organisms that pass through the unit
- Photo Catalytic Oxidation process destroys volatile organic compounds, such as methane, on the surface material
|Dimensions||H13.1cm x W40.1cm x D9.1cm|
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.