First aid kits
Having a first aid kit available on your premises is vital for showing your staff, visitors and customers that you've taken steps to ensure their safety and wellbeing. Our choice of first aid kits are suitable for capacities of 10 or 20 people and are regularly updated to ensure full compliance with first aid kit regulations.
- Nationwide coverage
- Supplies for a capacity of either 10 or 20 people
- Plasters, wipes, gloves and scissors included in standard kit
- Regularly updated to comply with first aid regulations
- Help & advice
Regular servicing to meet regulations
At PHS, we recognise the importance of showing your staff, customers and any visitors to your premises that you care about their safety and well being. Not only do our first aid kits ensure you're prepared in the event of an accident occurring but they're regularly serviced in accordance with legislation changes, meaning that you're always fully compliant with first aid regulations.
Available with supplies for either 10 or 20 people, our first aid kits can be tailored to the volume of visitors to your premises. For sites where a first aid kit may not be required, we also offer a plasters and wipes kit.
The contents of our standard first aid kit includes:
- Pilferproof and triangular plasters
- Medium and large dressing
- Eye pads
- Standard and microporous tape
- Alcohol-free wipes
- Safety pins
- Guidance card and accident report book
- Vent aid resusciade
Our plasters and wipes kit is stocked with individually wrapped, pilfer proof plasters and alcohol-free wipes.
- Our first aid kits are stocked with enough supplies for 10 or 20 people, depending on your needs
- Contents of our standard kit includes a range of plasters and dressings as well as safety pins, aprons, a guidance card and an accident report book
- Kits are regularly updated to ensure that you're always compliant with the latest first aid kit regulations
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.