Specialist sharps disposal products from PHS ensure the safe disposal of hypodermic syringes, scalpels and all medical sharps. Our comprehensive range of containers are UN compliant and meet all requirements and levels of use.
- 0.6, 4, 7, 11 and 24 litre capacities
- Constructed from durable and hard-wearing polypropylene
- Fluid and solvent resistant
- Fully lockable and tamper resistant
- Highly visible yellow unit
- Help & advice
Safe disposal of scalpels and syringes
PHS offers a wide range of UN compliant sharps disposal containers to ensure the safe disposal of all types of medical sharps, including scalpels and hypodermic syringes.
To ensure compliance with legislation, our sharps disposal containers are a highly visible yellow and can be provided with an orange or yellow lid. The containers are also constructed from robust polypropylene and are puncture, impact, fluid and solvent resistant.
Available in 5 capacities, our sharps disposal containers are able to meet all requirements and levels of usage. We even supply a wall mounted 1.5 litre unit that is constructed from metal for added convenience, versatility and security.
- Fully compliant and approved to UN3291
- Constructed from durable, highly visible, yellow polypropylene to meet legislation requirements
- Both the containers and wall mounted bracket are fully lockable
- Impact, puncture, fluid and solvent resistant
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.