Swabs & dressings disposal
The swabs and dressings disposal container from PHS has been specifically designed for the safe disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous swabs and dressings from a range of environments. With its pedal operation and robust polypropylene construction, the swabs and dressings disposal unit effectively reduces the risk of cross contamination.
- Large capacity of 45 litres
- Constructed from durable and hard-wearing polypropylene
- Lockable strap for transportation
- Pedal operation
- Highly visible yellow unit
- Help & advice
Reduces the risk of cross contamination
The swabs and dressings disposal unit from PHS is essential for ensuring the safe, hygienic and compliant disposal of swabs and dressings.
With its construction from fluid and solvenet resistant polypropylene and highly visible, yellow design, the container complies with legislation and is approved to standard UN3291.
The design of the swabs and dressings disposal container means that the handle is part of the base unit. As it is fully lockable, it effectively removes the risk of spillages that could be caused by carrying the unit by its lid. Additionally, the pedal operation ensures minimised contact with swabs and dressings, reducing the threat of cross contamination during disposal and transportation.
- Designed to sit comfortably below worktop surfaces
- 45 litre capacity ensures it is suitable for healthcare and non-healthcare environments for all sizes
- Lockable strap reduces the risk of spills and cross contamination
- Containers are approved to UN3291 and all PHS waste transfer stations and vehicles are licensed and fully compliant with waste management legislation
|Dimensions||H56.5cm x W34cm x D43cm|
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.