Spectrum urinal sleeve
The Spectrum urinal sleeve delivers measurable cost savings by reducing the implicated cost of regular pipe blockages, excessive water usage and the use of multiple expensive cleaning products.
- Enables easier cleaning
- Brings cost savings from lower water usage
- Evironmentally friendly
- Independently tested
- Installed by one of our professional PHS technicians
- Help & advice
Our urinal sleeve significantly improves the cleaniness of male washrooms for staff, visitors and customers.
The installation of the Spectrum urinal sleeve brings cost savings from lower water usage, easier cleaning and low maintenance for staff. It's unique design reduces blockages and keeps urinal traps and pipe work clear, as well as keeping bad odours at bay.
Nurazyme™ has been independently tested and proven to contain more active bugs than other urinal sleeve products on the market.
- Reduces the implicated cost of blockages, chemical cleaning products and excessive water usage
- The sleeve is environmentally friendly as it reduces the use of urinal blocks and constant flushing without chemical products
- Proven to contain more active bugs than other urinal sleeves by the International Laboratory Services, July 2007
- Can be used in conjunction with our Flow-saver Water Management System to save up to 96% of water
Specifically designed for the Twyford spectrum bowl.
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.