From innovative multi-chamber balers and dental waste containers to bulk incontinence bins, our comprehensive range of high quality waste products are designed to comply with Best Practice guidelines, and the heavy waste disposal demands of your business.
- Enquire now Market leaders in waste solutions
- Extensive knowledge of legislation
- Orwak products are immediately available
- Site surveys and audits
- Large healthcare waste product range
- Help & advice
- All products are of a high quality and designed to industry standards
- Variety of sized containers and products to suit the demands of your business
- Orwak products are available on a rental basis with a variety of service packages
- Reduce the cost of your waste disposal and landfill tax with balers, shredders and compactors
- Expert industry advice is available to ensure your compliance with environmental legislation
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.
We recognise that you need a supplier you can rely on to offer simple and cost effective solutions to deal with all forms of healthcare waste.
Size: 3.51 MBDownload
You need a supplier who can provide reliable, simple and cost effective solutions for all forms of healthcare waste. Read our brochure for the full range of clinical waste products and services.
Size: 2.67 MBDownload
Our range of pharmaceutical bins and controlled drugs kits ensure that your pharmaceutical waste is dealt with safely, appropriately, and in compliance with health and safety regulations.
Size: 1.25 MBDownload