The Eurobin from PHS ensures that bulk waste is stored and disposed of correctly. Available in three capacities with a lockable lid for security, the Eurobin is ideal for the containment and disposal of nappy and incontinence waste.
- 240, 660 and 1,000 litre capacities available
- Robust, hard-wearing construction
- Lids are fully lockable and secured with a bin key
- Regular, scheduled servicing from PHS included
- Help & advice
Robust and hard-wearing construction
With a Eurobin from PHS, you can easily store and control bulk waste on your premises.
Available in a 240, 660 and 1,000 litre capacity, this bulk waste collector is highly versatile and can be used by waste producers of all sizes. With its robust, hard-wearing construction, it’s also suitable for storing all types of waste, including nappies and sanitary products.
Additionally, as it features a lockable lid that can be secured by a universal bin key, the Eurobin bulk waste collector is also an excellent scavenging deterrent.
- Available in a range of sizes and 240, 660 and 1,000 litre capacities, our bulk waste bins are suitable for small to large amounts of waste
- Lockable lids are secured with a universal bin key to deter scavenging
- Robust and hard-wearing construction ensures durability and reduced replacement costs
- Suitable for storing nappies and sanitary waste
|Eurobin model||240 Litres||660 Litres||1,000 Litres|
|Dimensions (cm)||H107.5 x W58 x D72.5||H116.5 x W126.5 x D77.5||H146 x W137.5 x D107.5|
|Capacity||240 litres||600 litres||1,000 litres|
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.
We recognise that you need a supplier you can rely on to offer simple and cost effective solutions to deal with all forms of healthcare waste.
Size: 3.51 MBDownload