Cleaning and disinfection solution
With the TECcare® CONTROL range, PHS provides a cost effective cleaning solution with long-lasting disinfection protection. The cleaning and disinfection solution disinfects and cleans to a high standard, allowing you to rationalise your cleaning products to just one.
- Cleans and disinfects in one
- 99.999% effective against MRSA, E.coli and Norovirus
- Non-toxic and non-irritant
- Continues to provide disinfection, even when dry
- Cost effective solution
- Help & advice
Rationalise your cleaning products to just one
The TECcare® CONTROL cleaning and disinfection solution will provide you with a highly efficient and cost effective solution for disinfecting clinical environments.
Not only does 5 litres concentrate make over 410 litres of useable product, but it is effective at both cleaning and disinfecting. The cleaning and disinfection solution will also enable you to reduce your cleaning products to just one, saving you valuable time and money.
Alongside being extremely time and cost effective, The TECcare® CONTROL cleaning and disinfection solution is non-toxic and kind to skin. Additionally, it will cause no damage to surfaces during cleaning and disinfection.
Surfaces also maintain strong antimicrobial properties in excess of 28 days post application.
- Provides long-lasting disinfection and protection against pathogens, even when dry
- Proven to be 99.999% effective against spores, bacteria and pathogens including MRSA, E.coli, Norovirus, Influenza, C.diff, Pseudomonas and drug resistant strains
- Cleans to a shine, causing no damage to surfaces
- Highly cost effective with 5 litres concentrate making over 410 litres of useable product
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.