Flame resistant clothing
Flame resistant clothing from PHS is suitable for any employees involved in welding, cutting or grinding in the workplace. Our range of flame retardant workwear incorporates features to significantly increase freedom of movement when working in confined spaces.
- Won't melt onto the wearer's skin
- Provides insulation from heat
- Repellent to Sulphuric acid, Butanol and Sodium Hydroxide
- Resists breaking open and exposing skin
- Add your company logo to garments
- Help & advice
- Resists breaking open and exposing skin to reduce burn injury
- Self-extinguishes or resists ignition
- The 80% cotton, 19% polyester and 1% anti static core conducting fibres of the fabric offers an exceptional 97% chemical repellence for Sulphuric acid, Butanol and Sodium Hydroxide
- Flame retardant protective clothing can be customised to incorporate your company logo
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.