Flame resistant coverall
The Flame Resistant Coveralls from PHS are intended to provide full body cover against splatter and short contact time with flames and reduce the possibility of an electric shock. Conforming to EN1161 and EN11612, the Flame Resistant Coverall is ideal for employees involved in welding, cutting or grinding.
- Heavy duty zip to limit wind chill effect
- Vertical movement panels allow the wearer to stretch whilst minimising garment rise
- Knee pad access allows addition of knee pad to increase comfort
- Flame retardant and electrostatic resistant
- Help & advice
Full body protection
To ensure the protection, comfort and optimum fit for your employees, the design of the Flame Resistant Coverall has knee access panels for additional knee padding and vertical movement panels to allow the wearer to stretch above whilst minimising any garment rise.
To increases visibility in darkness and smoke, the flame retardant coverall has thick reflective tape across the torso, shoulders, arms, knees and shins.
To limit wind chill, the Hi Vis Flame resistant Coverall has a heavy duty zip,which is reinforced with a press stud overlap.
- Inspected and repaired during specialist cleaning
- Conforms to EN11611 - EN11612 A1, B1, C1 Flame Retardant standards
- Electrostatic resistant, certified with the En 1149 European Standard (EN1149 -3 and EN1149-5)
- With our branding service you can customise workwear with your company logos
|Sizes||XS - 6XL|
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.