Flame resistant jackets
Our flame resistant jackets are ideal for any employees involved in welding, cutting or grinding as they conform to both EN11611 (Welding Class 2) and EN11612 (Flame Retardant). Our foul weather flame resistant jackets are made with GORE-TEX to keep workers dry in challenging weather conditions.
- Protect against splatter and short contact time with flame
- Minimises possibility of an electric shock
- Heavy duty zip front
- Sizes range from sizes XS - 5XL
- Customise jackets with your company logo
- Help & advice
- Minimises the possibility of an electric shock
- Designed to protect against splatter and short contact time with flame
- With our branding service you can customise workwear with your company logos
- Our standard flame resistant jackets have elasticated cuffs with dual fix positioning for maximum comfort
- Foul weather jackets offer protection against challenging weather conditions
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.