Flame resistant trousers
Flame resistant trousers from PHS will greatly increase worker safety when working in confined spaces and under hazardous conditions. Conforming to EN11611 (Welding Class 2) and EN11612 (Flame Retardant), our flame resistant trousers combine optimum protection with maximum comfort.
- Flame retardant
- Suitable for use during welding
- Minimises possibility of an electric shock
- Varied range of sizes and measuring service to ensure the best fit
- Help & advice
- Flame retardant and fully compliant to EN11611 (Welding Class 2)
- The GORE-TEX construction of our foul weather jackets protects against challenging weather conditions
- Our foul weather trousers feature an elasticated wasit for optimum comfort
- With our branding service you can customise garments with your company logo
- Heavy duty zip reinforced with press stud overlap to limit wind chill effect (standard trousers only)
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.