Hi vis clothing
The range of Hi Vis clothing from PHS is designed to feel comfortable, lightweight and soft to the touch. Durable and hard-wearing, all of the items in our Hi Vis range will withstand more than double the standard amount of wash cycles for this type of garment. We also have a Viz 360 range which offers the next step in evolution of HI Viz workwear were simple 2 minutes of sunlight can change the specially designed tape to glow for 8 hours, requiring no batteries.
- Soft and lightweight fabric for increased comfort
- Allows ease of movement
- Hardwearing and coloursafe to ensure an unbeatable lifespan
- Conforms to EN20471 standard
- Customise garments with your company logo
- Help & advice
- Compliant with high visibility clothing safety specifications (EN20471 standard)
- Durable and coloursafe to ensure an increased lifespan and reduce the frequency of replacements
- Lightweight and sort to the touch for added comfort
- With our branding service, your company logo can be heat-sealed or embroidered onto garments
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.