Services for business moves
Whether you are planning an office, library or business move, PHS is on hand to help. We’ve gained expansive experience of supplying the UK’s leading commercial specialists and more localised move experts with crates, skates and packing equipment.
- Nationwide availability
- Products are available to rent or purchase
- Wide selection of crates, handling equipment and packing products
- Standard next day delivery
- What to expect
- Price guide
PHS has served commercial specialists and local domestic companies for over 20 years and is now one of the most trusted and respected providers of business-move equipment in the UK.
We offer the widest selection of crates to buy or rent, as well as complimentary handling equipment and packing consumables. We can provide a wide selection of suitable products no matter the scale or location of your business move and for ease and convenience they are all available for next day delivery.
As well as crates and skates, our range of business move products include:
- Easy peel labels
- Screen savers and protectors
- Anti static bubble bags
- Bags for computer equipment
- Library trolleys
- Roll cages
BAR (British Association of Movers)
PHS is an Affiliate Member of the BAR (British Association of Removers).
We supply many BAR member companies with crate hire services on a national basis to support their business move operations.
- We supply a comprehensive range of crates, skates, roll cages and packing equipment
- Products are available for next day delivery throughout the UK
- Suitable for business, library and simple office moves
- Products can be purchased or hired, depending on your needs
- Moving equipment can be rented or purchased by directly calling our telesales team at 0290 809090. All you have to do is inform us of the amount you need and when.
- Set up an account with us quickly and easily over the phone.
- Choose either next day delivery (if ordered before 5pm), a specific day and time or collection from our Bristol, Sunderland, Livingston, Manchester, Birmingham, East London or West London based depots.
- If choosing to collect your equipment, please allow a minimum of 30 minutes after you've placed your order before pick up.
- After you're finished with the equipment, PHS will come and collect it on a prearranged day or at your convenience - just give us a call.
PHS offers a wide range of logistics and materials handling rental equipment for the food industry.
Our team of experienced consultants can offer advice and solutions for anything from one-off needs and small companies to large organisations who need a constant supply of clean crates.
Every requirement is unique and will be priced according to the solution recommended, but crates can be rented for as little as 42p per crate per week.