Matwell cleaning & restoration
Entrance barrier matting is your floor's frontline of defense to foot borne dirt and moisture. As a result, your matwell matting is often the dirtiest part of your building's flooring. PHS offers an ideal solution with our matwell cleaning and restoration service. This ensures that your matwell is regularly cleaned, keeping it working efficiently and looking its best, protecting your investment for years to come.
- Cost effective
- Nationwide coverage
- Expert service technicians
- Flexible cleaning schedule
- Effective & absorbent matwell
- What to expect
- Price guide
Restore your matwell's functionality
Barrier matting is often installed and left without a care regime, apart from the cursory vacuuming by a site cleaner. Neglecting a regular deep cleaning routine is a false economy as your matwell will cease to absorb moisture and dirt, allowing foot borne dirt to be carried throughout your building with the potential to increase the risk of slipping.
Within months of installation, if the correct cleaning has not taken place, your matting is likely to look dull and dirty and give a poor first impression. Our technicians use specialist equipment and deep cleaning techniques to restore the texture and colour of the matting. The result is a considerable improvement to the appearance and functionality of your entrance matwell.
Once your matwell has been restored, the ideal solution is to maintain its appearance and effectiveness. PHS provide a regular matwell cleaning service which helps keep your matwell in tip top condition and extend its lifespan. We provide bespoke service plans which are tailored to suit you and your business premises.
- Regular specialist care can extend the life of your matting
- Service frequency is tailored to your business requirements
- Improves the first impression customers and visitors have on arrival
- Prolong your matwell's ability to collect dirt before it enters your premises
- Our technicians are all experienced in matwell maintenance and restoration
- A consultant will be in touch to discuss your requirements
- Expert technicians will assess the condition of your matwell matting to determine the required level of restoration
- An experienced technician will complete a deep cleaning process using specialist cleaning equipment, removing dirt and dust to restore the matwell’s colour, condition and functionality
- Our consultants work with you to create an appropriate maintenance schedule for your matwell
- A member of our service team will clean your matwell on-site and at the agreed intervals to ensure your matwell is protecting your interior flooring from dirt, dust and moisture
PHS provide a wide range of matting and floorcare products. Fitted matwell matting is dependent on the size of the installation and whether you choose to take it on a service rental with integral regular on-site cleaning or as a direct purchase either with or without an on-site maintenance agreement.
Matwell deep cleaning and restoration services depend on the level of restoration required and the size of the matwell.