specialist, cleaning, hygienic, clinical, antibacterial, sterile, accidents, crime, scene
While thankfully rare, the worst can and will happen. In the event of a work accident, family death or even the formation of a crime scene, a thorough deep clean is necessary. PHS provide a discrete and sympathetic decontamination service to take care of the cleaning - leaving you free to deal with the matter at hand.
- Nationwide coverage
- Discreet service with minimal disruption
- Fully compliant with Health & Safety standards
- Suitable for crime scenes and workplace accidents
- What to expect
- Price guide
Often after a crime or an accident has occured, decontamination and deep cleaning is urgently required to allow processes to continue as normal in your workplace.
PHS offers a superior and highly discreet decontamination service to ensure that as little disruption is caused to the running of your business as possible.
Due to the sensitive nature of such incidents, it is important that you remain sympathetic and retain a high level of professionalism. Using our considerable experience, we ensure there's a limited impact on the working environment as well as maximum effectiveness during cleaning.
All of our solutions, detergents and chemicals are industry approved and used by professionally trained staff. This minimises hazardous risks and contamination from infectious materials.
- Suitable for crime scenes and workplace accidents of all kinds
- Business disruption limited as much as possible
- Superior attention to detail to ensure maximum level of hygiene
- Only industry approved specialist solutions, detergents and chemicals are used
- When you initally contact PHS, one of our team members will work with you to arrange our specialist cleaning service during a time most suited to you and the running of your business.
- On the day of the service, our cleaning team will arrive at your site with their industry standard garments and approved chemicals and solutions having already been provided.
- They will then carry out a discrete yet high standard of cleaning on your premises whilst ensuring that as little disruption is caused to the running of your business as possible.
PHS provides a selection of specialist cleaning services for kitchens, clinical environments and the interior and exterior of your building.
Due to the wide range of workplace types we serve, pricing for these services is dependent on a variety of factors including your location, building size and the time spent carrying out your specialist cleaning service.
Why our customers rely on PHS
PHS has provided services across over 200 sites, and not only achieved a high standard of appearance on our carpets, but also saved us considerable sums of money in carpet replacement. Their services have also helped us improve our environmental impact by ensuring our carpets reach their full life cycle.
Head of Cleaning and Soft Services, Mapeley Estates