Air freshening services
Whilst people may not take note of a fresh smelling washroom, the majority will notice unpleasant odours. Unpleasant odours imply unsanitary conditions and poor maintenance and they create a poor impression of your site’s cleanliness. Our range of air freshening services maintain your fragrance and odour reduction units to sustain a fresh, odour free and inviting washroom environment.
- Get a quote in 30 minutes
- Large and small space suitable units
- Uses pure fragrance oils
- Units fully serviced and maintained
- Manage your account online
- What to expect
Reliable, quality services
We understand the importance of a fresh smelling washroom, but that it may not be your number one priority. Our aim is to make your life easier by providing reliable, high quality services to help you create a welcoming and pleasant washroom, day after day.
During a service, our technicians replace any batteries and empty fragrance canisters in battery operated air freshening units, and to maintain consistent deodorizing in mains operated aircare units, wicks and filters are also exchanged. All fragrance canisters are replaced with scents of your choosing, to suit your washroom.
- Improves cleanliness and neutralises bad odours in your washrooms
- Our no-hassle servicing means you don’t need to worry about forgetting to refill and replace your air freshening consumables
- Benefit from our convenient servicing plans, flexible to your budget and site requirements
- Manage your account online with our customer portal. Manage your bills, view your products and service information
- Our nationwide coverage allows us to combine the strength and security of a national company with the reassurance of a fast, friendly and local service
- Our consultants will determine the right product for your environment
- At the appropriate service intervals, a member of our service team will visit your site to tend to your fragrance dispensers and odour neutralising units. Depending on the product, our technicians replace batteries, fragrance canisters, wicks and filters
- Once your service has been completed you’ll receive an automated email via our Smart-Track system, detailing the servicing carried out at your site
- All documents and invoices can be viewed via our online portal using a simple one click secure log in, where you can also raise any queries quickly and easily
Why our customers rely on PHS
Biozone has provided the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh with an outstanding solution to controlling infections. The spread of viruses and bacteria are a huge concern. The Biozone unit not only kills nearly 100% of germs, but also keeps bad odours under control. This is an excellent product for hospitals as it helps us to control infection without adding to the workload of our staff.
Operations Manager, Balfour Beatty Workplace, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh