For the welfare of employees, visitors and customers, businesses of any size have a responsibility to adhere to legislation for the provision of hygienic sanitary disposal and a regular supply of toilet paper. PHS cubicle services are designed to help you achieve a legally compliant, efficient and hygienic washroom with ease. Our service schedules are tailored to your business’ requirements and washroom usage, causing minimal disruption for your staff and visitors.
- Get a quote in 30 minutes
- Flexible servicing plans
- Legally compliant sanitary disposal
- Environmentally friendly
- Manage your account online
- What to expect
Cost effective and reliable cubicle servicing
Regular cubicle servicing could be the difference between a hygienic, tidy washroom and a washroom that is off putting for customers, visitors and staff. PHS offer flexible servicing plans to ensure you get the right service for your washroom's traffic levels.
Our technicians visit your site at the agreed intervals to maintain your cubicle facilities, servicing sanitary bins, refilling toilet seat santisiers, sanitary bag dispensers and toilet paper dispensers.
PHS Washroom Services is a registered waste carrier and has offered a sanitary disposal service to commercial businesses for over 50 years, disposing of sanitary waste in an environmentally friendly and cost effective manner.
- Improves hygiene levels in the cubicle environment
- PHS technicians dispose of your sanitary waste safely and discreetly, with respect for the environment
- Our cubicle services ensure you comply with the approved code of practice for Regulation 21 of the Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations 1992 (UK)
- Manage your account online with our customer portal. Manage your bills, view your products and service information
- Our nationwide coverage allows us to combine the strength and security of a national company with the reassurance of a fast, friendly and local service
- Our consultants help you to determine the right products and service frequencies for your cubicle products
- Products are delivered and installed at your site by qualified service personnel
- At the agreed service intervals, one of our service team will visit your site to tend to your sanitary bag dispensers, toilet seat sanitisers and toilet roll and tissue holders and exchange your sanitary bins
- Once your service has been completed you’ll receive an automated email via our Smart-Track system, detailing the servicing carried out at your site
- All documents and invoices can be viewed via our online portal using a simple one click secure log in, where you can also raise any queries quickly and easily