One of the quickest ways that germs and viruses spread is via our hands. Not only is it a legal requirement for any business but it also makes good business sense to invest in reliable, readily available handcare facilities. PHS provides a range of handcare services which are essential in maintaining cleanliness and reducing the spread of germs at your premises.
- Get a quote in 30 minutes
- Flexible servicing plans
- Minimal disruption to staff
- Local, friendly technicians
- Manage your account online
- What to expect
Flexible service schedules
PHS can provide and look after your handcare facilities ensuring you have reliable and readily available hand washing facilities at all times.
We professionally install your soap, sanitiser and paper towel dispensers, hand dryers or roller towel cabinets. With our flexible service schedules, our team will visit your site at the appropriate intervals to refill dispensers and exchange roller towels.
- Our handcare services help improve cleanliness and reduce spread of germs in your workplace
- PHS technicians ensure your washroom facilities are kept in tip-top condition
- Our nationwide coverage allows us to combine the strength and security of a national company with the reassurance of a fast, friendly and local service
- Manage your account online with our customer portal. Manage your bills, view your products and service information
- Our handcare services ensure you comply with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 1993 (Ireland) and Regulation 21 of the Workplace Regulations 1992 (UK)
- Our consultants help you to determine the right products and service frequencies for your handcare products
- Products are delivered and installed at your site by qualified service personnel
- At the agreed service intervals, one of our service team will visit your site to tend to the products, refill consumables and exchange roller towels
- Once your service has been completed you’ll receive an automated email via our Smart-Track system, detailing the servicing carried out at your site
- All documents and invoices can be viewed via our online portal using a simple one click secure log in, where you can also raise any queries quickly and easily
Why our customers rely on PHS
As an organisation that’s working towards increasing its Carbon Reduction Commitment, Preston City Council is delighted with the hand dryers as they’re saving us energy and money which can be redirected to important areas across the Council. The dryers have impressed us with the fact that it uses much less energy than other hand dryers, without being less effective, and costs less to maintain than the paper towels we were using previously.
Building Services/Facilities Manager, Preston City Council