Baler and compactor services
Producing sustainable and cost effective solutions for recycling and waste disposal is at the heart of our baler and compactor services. With a team of highly skilled consultants, we work with businesses up and down the UK to create a greener, more sustainable way of dealing with waste.
- Expert advice provided
- Sustainable waste disposal
- Experienced engineers
- Up to 90% less waste
- 24 hour breakdown response
- What to expect
- Help & advice
- Price guide
World renowned balers and compactors
Installing a baler could help you turn your waste from a bottom line cost into a valuable revenue stream. Used in conjunction with a waste compactor, you can dramatically reduce your waste volume, and thereby, the cost of your waste disposal.
In addition to supplying and manufacturing world-renowned balers and compactors, PHS provides a full maintenance service, including training and repairs for any make or model of waste handling equipment.
Whatever machine you have on site, our flexible service options allow you to select the cover that’s right for you.
Our scheduled services are a simple and cost effective way to extend the life of your waste equipment, avoid costly and disruptive breakdowns and demonstrate your commitment to the health and safety of your staff.
- Diverts waste from landfill
- Reduces waste collections and helps you earn money from compacted waste
- A choice of maintenance service plans to suit your equipment, preferences and budget
- As standard, all service plans include a 24 hour breakdown response for equipment
- Helps you achieve your legal recycling targets, as defined by the Waste Regulations 2011 and the Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2010
- An expert PHS representative will be in touch to assess your needs, then recommend one of our service maintenance plans based on your budget and requirements
- Baler and/or compactor equipment is delivered to your site and installed by a qualified engineer
- To keep your waste machinery in good condition and prevent disruptive breakdowns, our experienced and certified engineers maintain your equipment at scheduled intervals
- Approved health & safety, hydraulics and electrical testing is included in all service packages
- Our consultants review your baler and compactor services on a regular basis, to identify possible efficiency improvements and provide advice on how to reduce your waste disposal costs
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied everything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.
- In order to provide you with an accurate quote we will visit you premises and discuss with you the requirements of your location.
- We will make recommendations depending on the quantity of waste you produce.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive proposal to discussed with you a few days after the site visit.
- Our baler and compactor pricing model is based on the volume of waste you produce, which will determine the size of baler / compactor required.
Enquire now Why our customers rely on PHS
PHS has been able to evolve with Calea as our business has grown. They have always adopted an open and honest approach to the needs of the contract. As part of the agreement, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are utilised as a key tool to demonstrate performance management within the contract. PHS consistently achieves their service KPIs.
Debbie Fairbrother, Facilities and Performance Manager at Calea