The Sanitiser Sentinel is the perfect solution to encourage people to sanitise and practise good hygiene. The unit detects motion where a red LED light will flash and a recorded voice will be played to remind people to sanitise their hands.
- A choice of 20 selectable languages and 26 messages available as standard, plus the ability to record a custom message.
- Battery life is 5 years for average use or 200,000 operations, with batteries easily replaced.
- Adjustable volume control, with the option to select voice only, LED illumination only, or both together.
- Easily placed on walls, with a choice of a screw mount or simple 3M sticky pad mount, which are both included.
- Product comes with a 5 year warranty, protecting your premises for many years to come.
View the Spec Sheet
- Sanitiser Sentinel works 24/7, easily grabbing the attention of people passing through your premises and encouraging them to maintain good hand hygiene.
- Provides a non-intrusive way to remind staff and visitors to clean their hands, freeing up time for staff who may otherwise have to repeat the message to customers hundreds of times a day.
- By placing the unit in key locations, you will be able to increase the consistency of hand sanitiser use in your premises.
- The detection zone can be further modified with the IRIS accessory, giving users an infinite amount of options.
Sanitiser Sentinel IRIS:
To enhance the Sanitiser Sentinel, the IRIS accessory can be used. This accessory will allow a delectable detection, isolating areas where needed. This accessory is easily applied by peeling off its sticky back tape and pressing into place.
Testimonials from our customers
Emma was lovely, very helpful and dealt with my query in a professional and efficient manner, even apologising for not being available on my initial call, as I had to leave a voicemail, but she got back to me within minutes. Very impressed.
Marston's case study
Marston's case study
At Marston’s, we understand the importance of managing our waste responsibly. We are always looking for ways to reduce waste, improve recycling and divert waste from landfill. But there was one waste stream that we did not yet have a solution for and that was our absorbent hygiene product (AHP) waste.Read this case study