We know a lot of our customers will be preparing to return to their offices, factories and other premises in the next few weeks. You will have lots to worry about, including the protection of your staff and customers. Throughout this crisis we have been by your side and we are here now to help you get back to work safely.
To restart services, please complete our quick form and we will get things sorted for you. As you can imagine, our operations team are busy planning new routes for our drivers as businesses re-open. To make things go smoothly, please give us as much notice as possible.
At phs we’re constantly adapting to ensure the hygiene services we provide are being delivered in the safest way possible. We’ve taken lots of steps to keep you and your staff and customers safe in the workplace, including:
- Regular COVID-19 training for our operational staff
- All operational staff are provided with the correct PPE, in abundance
- Hand sanitiser is used before each service visit and social distancing guidance is always followed
- Our operational staff now use a trolley for speedier servicing of sanitary waste, allowing them to take it away and reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- We’ve implemented a COVID-19 business continuity plan to maintain phs services, protect staff and minimise the spread of the disease
- Having wide access windows to customer premises so we can visit as many businesses as safely as possible
As well as preparing for normal services to resume, you may need support with getting back to business safely. Our account managers and customer service team are here for you and your business. They can provide advice on air cleaning, hand cleaning and social distancing aids and products to give your colleagues and customers peace of mind that you are taking all the right precautions for them.
If you have any further queries, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.