PHS knows that working within the prison system is not for everyone, so it's important that those who do so are looked after. With 50+ years' experience and over 20,000 public sector clients, PHS can help with safety, legislative compliance and employee well-being.
- 50+ years' experience
- Flexible contract options
- Improve environment and staff morale
- Remain compliant with data and waste regulations
- Our expertise
In a testing environment for employees, you want their down-time to be as comfortable as possible. However, you also need to ensure that you remain compliant with all relevant workplace legislation.
The range of services from PHS solve these problems for organisations every day.
Specialist solutions for the prison service:
PHS has all the scope and capacity of a large supplier, but the local knowledge and personal touch of a small one.
Our range of products and services are tailored to each customer's needs, so there is as little disruption as possible. We know that this is especially important in a prison environment.
- Expert staff and engineers, fully accredited where necessary
- UK-based customer service and 24/7 washrooms helpline
- Flexible contracts or one-off purchases available
- Remain compliant with safety, waste and data legislation
PHS works with over 20,000 public sector organisations to make their premises and working environments safe, clean and compliant. Customers up and down the country have come to expect a high level of service from PHS, and we make sure to deliver it.
In public service environments where accountability and compliance is key, such as prisons, we have decades of experience in delivering reliable, efficient solutions.