Hi vis coveralls
Hi Vis coveralls from PHS are designed to offer optimal comfort, even in hot and seasonal conditions. To ensure maximum visibility and safety, both our standard and premium Hi Vis coveralls feature double stitched retro-reflective tape.
- Withstands up to 50 washes
- Stain release finish retains visibility
- Reinforced knee pockets for adding padded inserts
- Features pockets for phones and wallets
- Help & advice
- Stain release finish enables coveralls to last up to 50 wash cycles
- Maximised visibility is ensured with double stitched retro-reflective tape
- Premium coveralls feature am large breast pocket for the secure storage of your wallet and 'carriables'
- For increased comfort, padded inserts can be added to knee pockets
- With our branding service you can customise garments with your company logo
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.
Why our customers rely on PHS
We've used PHS for many years and have been very satisfied with everything, especially the fact that they ring us regularly for orders and are very quick on deliveries. They don't do pressure selling, just product information and any advice needed. The member of staff we deal with is Chris who is a lovely, warm and friendly lady whilst being very professional and helpful.
Beacon Community Centre, Market Drayton