As many business owners are aware, branded uniforms can aid fraudulent use if they fall into the wrong hands. The uniform destruction service from PHS protects your brand's security by ensuring that branded workwear is thoroughly destroyed in a controlled and highly secured environment.
- Safe disposal of contaminated workwear
- Uniforms shredded to ensure thorough destruction
- Helps to reduce your carbon footprint
- Complete cost-effective removal and destruction service
- What to expect
- Price guide
At PHS we realise that fraud is a constant worry for any business owner hoping to maintain a trusted brand image. That's why we provide a convenient uniform destruction service to eliminate the stress of having to dispose of your contaminated, non-compliant workwear to landfill.
With uniform destruction from PHS, the process of destroying uniforms is made incredibly simple. Once a garment has reached the end of its life cycle, simply affix a red tag to it and drop it into a soiled garment bag for collection. Once this garment enters our laundry, it is scanned to state its removal from the database, then laundered and sent for shredding and disposal.
Using our Enviro Garment Removal Service, uniform destruction from PHS can save you time as well and money. It eradicates the need to employ additional uniform collectors and transportation from another source, reducing purchasing and invoicing costs.
Enviro Garment Removal Service can also help you reduce your carbon footprint by efficiently managing the amount of vehicles that come to your sites on a regular basis.
- Your uniform will be collected for disposal on a usual service schedule
- Save you time and money - uniform removal and destruction from one supplier
- Helps to protect from fraud by safely and thoroughly disposing of contaminated workwear
- Reduces your carbon footprint by efficiently managing the amount of vehicles that come to your sites
- Once a garment has reached the end of its life, attach a red tag to the item and place it into a soiled garment bag ready for your next service.
- At the next service we will collect the soiled garment bag and return it to the regional Workwear & Laundry centre
- When the garment enters our laundry, the barcode is scanned to remove the item from our database.
- The garment is laundered and sent for shredding and disposal.
PHS offers a range of technical work-wear, laundry and destruction services for all aspects of safety in the workplace, such as high visibility, flame retardancy and arc flash protection.
PHS will provide a survey to profile your protection requirements based on working role, site, wearer and garment numbers, and finally, what laundry process will be applicable for your needs. From the survey PHS will provide a detailed price proposal encompassing all the above factors.
Why our customers rely on PHS
I find that all the team at PHS are excellent and have great customer care. Our service is carried out by Richard who is a complete "STAR". Nothing is ever a problem to him. The team are always on hand with any problems or queries put to them. An excellent team to deal with. On a whole my experience with PHS over the last 7-8 years has been great.
Northern Ireland Assembly