Air conditioning test and inspection
With over 20 years providing technical safety services across the UK, PHS Compliance enables you to comply with legal obligations concerning air conditioning safety and efficiency in the workplace, and to maintain your business reputation. We ensure that your air conditioning systems are safe, in good working order, and compliant with all UK workplace safety regulations.
- UK wide service
- Minimise costly breakdowns
- Accomodate your customers' needs
- Reduce energy costs
- Emergency service provided
- BIFM corporate member
- Help & Advice
PHS Compliance’s air conditioning services helps your organisation to meet EU and UK regulations on fluorinated gas & buildings energy performance requirements.
Regular and auditable inspection and maintenance programmes for your air conditioning and/or refrigeration systems enable you to comply with EU regulations on the use of fluorinated gases or hydro-chlorofluorocarbons (HCFC’s) in terms of global warming, and with UK buildings energy efficiency requirements for air conditioning systems.
Not only will regular test and inspection visits enable your organisation to remain compliant with legislation, these services can ensure your air conditioning systems remain cost-effective.
- Nationwide coverage across the UK & Northern Ireland from our network of professional engineers
- Fully compliant with British and international standards and workplace health and safety legislation, and we are fully accredited installers of Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Hitachi and Daikin equipment
- Maintain air con safety compliance within your workplace – for small or large air con units – with our comprehensive design, installation, planned maintenance and emergency callout services
- Transparent auditing and reporting via our secure web portal, customisable to your asset management and maintenance programmes
With over 50 years of service based on expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS Group is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
Because we’ve supplied washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.