Dental waste services
Over 3,500 dental practices and hospitals throughout the UK already trust PHS to provide them with workplaces services. Our professional dental waste solution covers a variety of materials and is built around you.
- TUV approved containers
- 100% legislative compliance
- Tailored service and contract options
- Fully certified and accredited
- What to expect
- Help & advice
- Price guide
Professional dental waste disposal
Having worked with the dental industry for many years, PHS is trusted to provide a dental waste collection and disposal service that is secure and efficient.
It’s important for any dental organisation to segregate and dispose of their waste correctly. Any deviation could mean a danger to the public, the environment and your business.
PHS uses TUV approved containers for the safe storage and disposal of many types of dental waste. Plus, wherever possible, all waste will be sent for recovery and recycling.
Dental waste dealt with by PHS includes:
- Amalgam waste
- Precious waste
- Hard dental waste
- Lead foils
- X-ray waste (fixer and developer)
- Highly trusted, fully licensed waste carrier
- Service tailored to your needs
- Expert knowledge means PHS offer a slick service from the first visit
- Service visits at your convenience, not ours
- Safe, convenient and cost-effective
- One of our experts will be in touch to assess your current situation and needs, giving any advice necessary
- PHS takes the time to understand how you operate, drawing up a tailored service schedule that works around you
- Any necessary equipment or supplies are delivered to your door
- According to the schedule, PHS visits your premises to collect waste
- To confirm you have dealt with your dental waste correctly, an official waste transfer note is supplied
- Your service is reviewed on a regular basis on whenever you desire in order to identify potential efficiency improvements
- PHS are the experts, so we can supply you with information, resources and advice every step of the way
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied everything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.
- In order to provide you with an accurate quote we will discuss with you the requirements of your location and the nature/quantities of your waste(s).
- If necessary we will carry out an audit and make recommendations
- We will discuss the frequency and type of services you need, and will hold regular update with you to review the requirements.
- A comprehensive proposal will be prepared and discussed with you a few days after the site visit
- Our waste management pricing model is based on the frequency of the service schedule, and the disposal route required as dictated by the Environmental Act 1990.
We recognise that you need a supplier you can rely on to offer simple and cost effective solutions to deal with all forms of healthcare waste.
Size: 3.51 MBDownload
You need a supplier who can provide reliable, simple and cost effective solutions for all forms of healthcare waste. Read our brochure for the full range of clinical waste products and services.
Size: 2.67 MBDownload