The solution that enhances the quality of your entire facility
Research shows that the air we share in the workplace can negatively affect our health, wellbeing and productivity*.
Indoor pollutants such as, germs, bacteria, viruses, pollens, mould and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) such as paint odours can impact our health and our ability to perform at our best.
With the cost of more than £14 billion to UK businesses each year through sickness absence, the benefits of improved air quality become clear.
AERAMAX® PROFESSIONAL IVl is a solution that enhances the quality of your entire facility by eliminating odours and removing harmful germs, allergens and other irritants from the air.
* "Fit for Purpose" Absence & Workplace Health Survey 2013: CBIView spec sheet
- Pre-filter captures and removes large particles and contaminants.
- HEPA filter traps 99.9% of any remaining airborne pollutants.
- Carbon filtration adsorbs odours, and VOCs.
- Intelligent sensors detects sound, motion and odour and automatically adjusts the optimum performance.
† as small as 0.3 microns
- Quiet mode, unit runs at our below ambient sound levels.
- Normal mode, rapid purification mode is initiated when room is occupied.
- Improved indoor air quality improves mental tasks, like concentration and recall, and can reduce absenteeism due to illness.
- Clean air free from contaminants and harsh odours shows care and concern for the well-being of your staff and customers, increasing loyalty.
Designed to leave a lasting impression. Delivering a long... Find out more about this product
Testimonials from our customers
The two engineers who attended site for our compliance testing were helpful, willing to work around our needs, and very professional