Featuring anti-slip properties, a wide colour range and glow in the dark options, PHS gripfoot tape provides the perfect solution for preventing slips and falls on ramps, entrances, loading docks and walkways. Its self adhesive backing also allows for quick and simple installation, minimising disruption.
- Installed by PHS technicians
- Hard-wearing construction
- Self-adhesive backing
- Variety of sizes (rolls or packs)
- Glow in the dark options
- Help & advice
Adhesive grip tape
Gripfoot tape is ideal for many applications, including stair and ladder treads, ramps and walkways, entrances, loading docks, and even vehicles and boats.
Hard-wearing and with a self adhesive backing for ease of installation, Gripfoot tape is available in black, clear (ideal for decorative tiling) or a unique “Glow in the Dark“ option for added safety in areas of dark or semi darkness.
- Increase visibility with our glow in the dark option
- Reduction in trips and falls
- Gripfoot tape is a low cost, low maintenance safety measure that can be quickly and simply installed using the self-adhesive backing
- The tape is also a good temporary solution as it can be quickly removed
|Black and luminous rolls*||W 25mm
|Black and clear tiles||140mm x 140mm (pack of 10)|
|Black and clear cleats||152mm x 610mm (pack of 10)|
* all rolls are 18.3m in length
** also available in red, green, yellow, blue, white or clear
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.