Tak mats from PHS offer a low maintenance and cost efficient option for your business, featuring peel off disposable layers that are numbered to prevent you from running out unexpectedly. With its tacky surface, the mat will collect dust and bacteria before it enters your premises.
- Low profile
- Tacky surface to collect debris
- Easy to install
- Peel off disposable layers
- Fully serviced
- Help & advice
Tak mats are low profile, easy to install, and are available as adhesive backed pads to stick directly to the floor surface or with a loose lay reusable rigid polystyrene frame.
Made from a proprietary blend of polyolefin resins, Tak mats have tacky peel off disposable layers. Each layer has an adhesive coating that captures small particles from wheels and foot traffic, protecting the area from dust and bacterial pollution. The numbered pull tab on each layer ensures that only one layer at a time is removed from the Tak mat, and also to make you aware when only a few sheets are remaining.
- Tak mats pick up dirt, dust and bacteria before it is trodden through your workplace
- Low maintenance and cost efficient hygiene maintenance
- Tak mats have a numbered pull tab to keep track of how many sheets you have left- you simply peel off the used top layer for a new surface
- The mats can either be stuck directly to the floor to prevent slipping or as a versatile loose lay option in a reusable frame
|Sizes||0.8m x 0.6m single frame (1 pad)
0.8m x 1.3m double frame (2 pads)
0.6m x 0.76m replacement pad for frame
0.46m x 1.17m 4 adhesive backed pads
|Thickness||6.5mm frame plus pad
1.5mm adhesive back pad
Having provided 50 years of service with the help of expert knowledge from fully trained, professional teams located nationwide, PHS is the UK’s leading provider of high quality workplace products and services.
As we’ve supplied anything from washroom products, specialist workplace supplies, document shredding and storage solutions to companies on a local and national scale, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about maintaining an inviting, safe and, most importantly, compliant workplace.
To share our knowledge, PHS has compiled a collection of helpful guides, blogs and news articles so you can ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible.