phs Group are the leading hygiene services provider in the UK, Spain and Ireland. With over 90,000 customers over 300,000 locations, supporting everything from restaurants to offices, and from hospitals to schools, we meet the needs of up to 100 million people.
Healthcare, washroom and floorcare hygiene are our business, and alongside our hygiene experts we have specialist businesses meeting the needs of specific businesses.
- Range of products to help manage hygiene levels in all washroom environments
- phs products include patented technology
- products serviced by phs personnel on optimised service schedules
- with our patented process, LifeCycle, we are leading the way in sustainable waste management by diverting our customers' hygiene waste away from landfill.
- Collection and disposal of sensitive healthcare waste including nappies, dental waste, sharps, pharmaceuticals and even liposuction fat
- We stay on top of all the legislative developments affecting your industry to provide you with expert advice on what you need to do to ensure that your business is legally compliant.
- Solutions to trap dirt and moisture on floors
- range of products including mats, mops and integrated solutions
- laundry network underpins lift and lay service model
- our mats are made with ECONYL® yarn, so our mats are not only helping keep our customers floors clean, they are helping to clean up the oceans too.
- Safe disposal, protecting your customers and colleagues
- managing segregation requirements
- compliance and tracking
- waste cost management.