Pest hygiene cleaning
Tall workplace buildings are the perfect environment for pigeons to thrive and they can prove to be real problem when it comes to maintaining the appearance of your building. PHS can help you prevent unsightly staining and a range of health hazards related to pest and pigeon populations.
- Nationwide coverage
- Fully compliant with Health and Safety standards
- Maintains attractive and welcoming premises
- Reduces the risk of Salmonella and Psittacosis
- Prevents blocked gutters
- What to expect
- Price guide
The most common problems reported relating to pest and pigeon fouling is unsightly staining, damage to surfaces and the blocking of gutters, conduits and drains. However, as well as presenting potential workplace hazards and a less attractive, welcoming appearance, pigeons and other pests can also prove to be a significant hygiene issue.
Salmonella, Chiamoliosis and Psittacosis are all diseases that can be present in dried droppings and they can easily become an airborne problem if allowed to collect. Whilst the majority of healthy adults will only show flu like symptoms, those with low immune systems can suffer more serious effects.
With our bespoke Pest Hygiene Cleaning and bespoke Pigeon Proofing services, PHS can effectively protect you, your workers and your workplace from the hazards associated with pests and pigeon populations.
- Fully compliant with UK Health and Safety Regulations
- Besoke services created for your specific requirements
- Helps to prevent staining from pigeon fouling, maintaining a high standard of site appearance
- Reduces the risk of Salmonella, Chiamoliosis and Psittacosis and other diseases present in dried droppings
- When you initally contact PHS, one of our team members will work with you to arrange our specialist cleaning service during a time most suited to your business.
- On the day of the service, our cleaning team will arrive at your site with their specialist equipment having already been provided.
- They will then set up their equipment and carry out a high standard of cleaning on your windows, gutters and other exterior surfaces.
- After the service has been completed, PHS will take care of any waste disposal.
PHS provides a selection of specialist cleaning services for kitchens, clinical environments and the interior and exterior of your building.
Due to the wide range of workplace types we serve, pricing for these services is dependent on a variety of factors including your location, building size and the time spent carrying out your specialist cleaning service.