Pressure washing will remove dirt from most surfaces including brick, stone, concrete, tarmac, paving, tiling and many roof and metal structures. Our highly efficient Pressure Washing service maintains a presentable workplace exterior, helping you make the best first impression for customers and visitors. The service is ideal for the removal of graffiti, surface staining, masonry paint, algae and chewing gum.
- Nationwide coverage
- Ground or elevated level cleaning
- Before & after photographs provided
- All cleaning equipment supplied by PHS
- PASMA, IPAF and IRATA certified technicians
- What to expect
- Price guide
Pressure Washing by PHS is suitable for brick, concrete and metal structures and can be carried out at ground or elevated level. For your records, we provide before and after photographs of the affected areas of your building.
To ensure a hassle-free service and keep your business costs at a minimum, PHS provide all the expensive equipment required by our technicians.
As always, our service is carried out in a safe and professional manner. Our professional cleaning staff are fully PASMA, IPAF and IRATA certified, reliable and accomodating of your requirements.
- Suitable for concrete, tarmac, tiling and a range of roof and metal structures
- Our staff are fully trained and certified to PASMA, IPAF and IRATA standards
- We provide the cleaning equipment, saving you hassle and the cost of equipment rental
- Cleaning can be carried out at ground or elevated level to suit your needs and the style of your building
- When you initally contact PHS, one of our team members will work with you to arrange our specialist cleaning service during a time most suited to you and the running of your business.
- On the day of the service, our cleaning team will arrive at your site with their specialist equipment having already been provided.
- They will then set up their equipment and carry out a high standard of cleaning on your windows, gutters and other exterior surfaces.
- After the service has been completed, you will be provided with before and after photographs as proof of the cleaning having been completed.
PHS provides a selection of specialist cleaning services for kitchens, clinical environments and the interior and exterior of your building.
Due to the wide range of workplace types we serve, pricing for these services is dependent on a variety of factors including your location, building size and the time spent carrying out your specialist cleaning service.
Why our customers rely on PHS
PHS has supplied Pennyhill Park with a number of floor cleaning services for both our wood and stone floors. With each job, I've been delighted with the work. The floors looked brand new. I'm confident PHS can undertake any job we require for the floors at Pennyhill Park and will continue to use them. I give them my full recommendation!
Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa