Washroom deep cleaning
Did you know that the average cleaner will only have around 10-20 minutes to clean one washroom on your site, leading to mould and grime build up? With the washroom deep cleaning service from PHS Interclean, our specialist cleaning technicians clean all hard to reach areas, removing ingrained stains and reducing infection risk.
- Nationwide coverage
- Prolongs the life of your equipment
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Regular and one off cleaning options
- Fully H&S compliant
- What to expect
- Price guide
Targets ingrained stains and malodor
Whilst your washroom might look clean on the surface, many hard to reach areas won’t be thoroughly sanitized during regular day-to-day cleaning.
With the washroom deep cleaning service from PHS Interclean, all areas of the washroom, from urinal, toilet and sink pipework, to walls and floor grouting are thoroughly cleaned. Not only does this ensure that mould and mildew are removed, reducing infection risk, but ingrained stains and malodor are also targeted for a more pleasant washroom environment.
Whether your washroom needs a one off deep clean or a regular preventative maintenance programme, we’ll work to provide a service that best suits your requirements. With our expert cleaning technicians located nationwide, we’re able to minimise business disruption, carrying out deep cleaning at a time to suit you.
- Specialist tailored service to suit your site’s requirements
- Deep cleaning aids drainage, prolonging the life of your washroom facilities
- All surfaces and interiors of equipment are thoroughly sanitized
- Fully compliant with H&S guidelines
- When you initally contact PHS, one of our team members will work with you to arrange our specialist cleaning service during a time most suited to you and the running of your business.
- On the day of the service, our cleaning team will arrive at your site with their specialist equipment having already been provided.
- They will then carry out a high standard of cleaning on every surface within your premises, including any food preperation, production and serving areas, as well as floors and heavy equipment.
- After the service, you will be supplied with before and after photographs and a certificate as proof of the deep clean.
PHS provides a selection of specialist cleaning services for kitchens, clinical environments and the interior and exterior of your building.
Due to the wide range of workplace types we serve, pricing for these services is dependent on a variety of factors including your location, building size and the time spent carrying out your specialist cleaning service.