Effective hand hygiene
Our 1-litre automatic hand sanitiser dispenser is constructed from strong, sturdy ABS plastic and features a non-clog, non-drip valve. For maximum hygiene, the dispenser incorporates an antibacterial additive, which is proven to reduce the spread of pathogenic germs such as E.coli, MRSA and Salmonella if touched.
The fully automatic hand sanitiser dispenser is battery operated removing the requirement to touch the dispenser, simply place your hand under the dispenser and a measured dose of gel, liquid soap or sanitiser will be dispensed.
phs Group can provide your facilities with a range of fully serviced solution for all your hand care requirements, from soaps to sanitisers. For customers wishing to purchase a wider range of janitorial products phs also have a dedicated team at phs Direct who can advise and supply a full range of janitorial supplies.
- Practical automatic operation.
- 833 doses of antibacterial hand sanitiser per reservoir.
- Bulk fill design to allow the dispenser to be topped up avoiding unnecessary consumable wastage.
- Ideal for areas where soap and water aren’t available, the Hand Sanitiser Dispenser offers an easy and effective hand sanitising option.
- Fully Serviced - With the service frequency matched to the footfall and usage pattern, so you can be sure that it will be kept topped up and dispensing sanitiser without any input from your staff.
- Our contractual consumable service takes the hassle away from having to regularly re-order and store stocks of consumables such as hand sanitiser.
Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
The 1 litre dispenser can be used for soap or hand sanitiser Find out more about this product
Push Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
A 1 ltr dispenser can be used for soap or hand sanitiser,... Find out more about this product
Testimonials from our customers
Marston's case study
Marston's case study
At Marston’s, we understand the importance of managing our waste responsibly. We are always looking for ways to reduce waste, improve recycling and divert waste from landfill. But there was one waste stream that we did not yet have a solution for and that was our absorbent hygiene product (AHP) wasteRead this case study