Sustainability is a must in today’s business environment.
With 87% of consumers saying sustainability is a key criterion when making purchasing decisions*, it’s important we protect our environment and its resources.
Working with phs and award winning FabLittleBag, you can ensure hygienic and sustainable period care in your business and working environment.
Made from plants and recycled materials they complement your phs sanitary disposal bin keeping them clean and odour free. Unique design allows one handed opening and they seal closed.
Encouraging period products to be put into the phs sanitary bin instead of being flushed instantly reduces the risk of pollution to our rivers and oceans, caused by flushing sanitary products and helps to prevent blockages saving embarrassment and money.
Furthermore, when FabLittleBags are used in conjunction with a phs sanitary disposal bin, you can be sure you protect the environment by diverting hygiene waste away from landfill, through our LifeCycle Strategy.
Through our LifeCycle Strategy, we partner with Energy from Waste plants across the UK, who transform your hygiene waste into energy, which is used to power industry, hospitals and even homes.View spec sheet
- Environmentally conscious – FabLittleBags are made with plants, helping businesses do the right thing. By binning hygiene waste instead of flushing, we help to reduce plastic pollution in oceans and rivers.
- Waste management - The hygiene waste collected by phs will be disposed of through our LifeCycle Strategy, where Energy from Waste partners convert it into sustainable energy.
- Prevents odours – Opaque and fully sealable, they keep cubicle bins clean, hygienic, and odour-free giving phs customers a better experience, not to mention fewer callouts and complaints.
- Prevents blockages – Promotes binning and not flushing, saving you money on blocked pipes, and doing the right thing by the environment.
- Service - Serviced monthly or aligned to sanitary bin servicing. Installed as part of the phs service.
- Installation - Adhesive backing for simple installation to avoid any damage to the walls or can be screwed on to the wall if needed.
- Fully compliant - phs are fully licensed and compliant with all waste management regulations, providing clients with a full auditable waste trail as standard.
Toilet tissue dispenser
The Standard toilet roll dispenser holds two standard toilet... Find out more about this product
Auto Hand Towel Dispenser
The automatic hand towel dispenser is a cost effective hand... Find out more about this product
Bulk Pack Tissue Dispenser
Providing optimum hygiene and convenience Find out more about this product
Testimonials from our customers
The two engineers who attended site for our compliance testing were helpful, willing to work around our needs, and very professional
Marston's Case Study
Marston's Case Study
At Marston's, we understand the importance of managing our waste responsibly. We are always looking for ways to reduce waste, improve recycling and divert waste from landfill. But there was one waste stream that we did not yet have a solution for and that was our absorbent hygiene product (AHP) waste.Read this case study