Supporting the well-being of your employees
Providing extra support for employees standing on their feet for prolonged periods, ultralow anti-fatigue mats are a non-slip comfort mat specially designed for wet areas such as bars and kitchens.
The ultraflow mat will provide comfort to your feet, legs, and back. This multi-purpose nonslip mat is designed for use in wet areas. The durable surface texture and design helps to prevent slipping, while the studded pattern on the bottom allows for drainage and air circulation.
The ultraflow mat was developed to provide premium performance in kitchens, bars, freezers, and food processing areas . The mat is produced using a patented nitrile rubber construction with anti-bacterial properties, which provides a unique flow through design. It is oil and solvent resistant.
• Designed for use in wet areas as the surface texture prevents slips, the holes allow water to escape and the studded pattern on the bottom directs drainage.
• Can be transformational for employees who have to stand for long periods, as it reduces leg fatigue, along with noise. Ultraflow mats can be more competitively priced by offering at lower service intervals (i.e. 13p.a..).
- Fire retardant.
- Anti-microbial protection.
- Comprehensive servicing.
- Ideal for grease and oil.
- Reduces the movement of foot transported grease, oil and thick dirt.
- Contains anti-microbial protection to protect against odour, mould and mildew.
- Reduces build up of static electricity.
- Protecting the well-being of your employees
- From 2017 all our new mats are made with ECONYL® yarn*.
Comfort Mats - Anti-Fatigue
The Comfort anti-fatigue mat concept is specially designed... Find out more about this product
Ultra plus mat
Effectively removes and absorbs more heavy duty foot borne... Find out more about this product
Premium Anti-Fatigue Mats
Premium anti fatigue mats are anti-microbial, mats that can... Find out more about this product
Testimonials from our customers
Marston's Case Study
Marston's Case Study
At Marston’s, we understand the importance of managing our waste responsibly. We are always looking for ways to reduce waste, improve recycling and divert waste from landfill. But there was one waste stream that we did not yet have a solution for and that was our absorbent hygiene product (AHP) wasteRead This Case Study