Staying on top of hygiene can be difficult at the best of times, but a good level of cleanliness in the workplace is indispensable for many reasons. Most importantly however, cleanliness is key in minimising staff illness and making a strong impression. Regularly disinfecting work area surfaces is one of the most effective ways of curbing the spread of infection.
As leaders in the provision of consumables for the healthcare sector for decades, phs is your ideal partner in maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and infection control. From washroom hygiene products to cleaning solutions, safety equipment to cleaning chemicals and healthcare waste disposal products, phs is the supplier you need for a complete consumable solution.
At phs we built our business in providing customers with a complete cleaning supplies solution for all your needs, covering every aspect of hygiene, cleaning and presentation of your facility. We supply all of the cleaning chemicals products required to maintain your workplace, covering washroom cleaning, floorcare, kitchen, housekeeping and laundry, as well as all your soap and hand care products. phs is the single supplier solution you need to ensure your premises are hygienic, clean and pristine in appearance at all times.
We work closely with our product manufacturers, and therefore can provide you with appropriate products to maintain the highest possible level of cleanliness and sanitisation to help minimise the spread of germs.
Here are some useful tips:
- Virucidal disinfectant is perfect to disinfect washable hard surfaces and help prevent the spread of germs.
- Chlorine tablets can be diluted in water to use as an effective surface disinfectant, killing bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores.
- Anti-bacterial wipes can be used to disinfect surfaces such as door handles, door push plates, telephones and keyboards.
- Good hand hygiene is essential and therefore bactericidal hand soap can help to reduce the risk of cross-contamination, killing 99.9% of bacteria.
- Hand sanitisers are ideal to use as an extra measure to ensure good hand hygiene is maintained. Hand sanitisers are available in alcohol and alcohol-free formats.
- Facial tissues are essential to help combat cold/flu symptoms and minimise the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Automatic sanitary bins save the user touching the bin, offering a hygienic method of disposing of hygiene waste
phs acts as your single, comprehensive supplier, saving administrative time and overheads and streamlining your supply chain. We equip your entire facility with hygiene consumables, clinical cleaning accessories and chemicals and janitorial supplies. Our innovative products are environmentally friendly and reduce water and energy usage to reducing utility overheads.
Order Consumables Today