In environments such as cinemas, restaurants, offices, pubs and care homes, upholstered seating is an essential component. However, if your seating is dirty, stained and generally poorly maintained, it can send the wrong message to your staff and customers.
- Nationwide coverage
- Gentle steam cleaning process
- Removes stains, dirt and chewing gum
- Stain prevention available
- Prolongs the life of your seating
- What to expect
- Price guide
Remove stains, dirt and chewing gum
With the upholstery cleaning service from PHS Interclean, our nationwide teams of expert technicians use a gentle steam cleaning procedure to remove stains, dirt and even chewing gum from the frame of your upholstery. When this is completed, an optional stain prevention treatment can also be applied to your seating. This will ensure that your upholstery looks at its best for longer, thereby saving you money by minimising the frequency of replacements.
- Steam cleaning effectively removes stains and dirt without damage
- The optional stain prevention treatment can prolong the life of your upholstery
- Our Upholstery service can be carried out at a time to suit you
- Cleaning is completed by professional technicians
- When you initally contact PHS, one of our team members will work with you to arrange our specialist cleaning service during a time most suited to you and the running of your business.
- On the day of the service, our cleaning team will arrive at your site with their specialist equipment having already been provided.
- They will then carry out a high standard of cleaning on every surface within your premises, including any food preperation, production and serving areas, as well as floors and heavy equipment.
- After the service, you will be supplied with before and after photographs and a certificate as proof of the deep clean.
PHS provides a selection of specialist cleaning services for kitchens, clinical environments and the interior and exterior of your building.
Due to the wide range of workplace types we serve, pricing for these services is dependent on a variety of factors including your location, building size and the time spent carrying out your specialist cleaning service.
Why our customers rely on PHS
We've used PHS for many years and have been very satisfied with everything, especially the fact that they ring us regularly for orders and are very quick on deliveries. They don't do pressure selling, just product information and any advice needed. The member of staff we deal with is Chris who is a lovely, warm and friendly lady whilst being very professional and helpful.
Beacon Community Centre, Market Drayton