Replacing a faded or discoloured vinyl flooring installation can be expensive and wasteful. PHS provides a floor re-colouring treatment which can create a unique, new design over your existing flooring, saving you money and reducing waste to landfill.
- Quality finish
- Expertly applied
- Cost-effective restoration
- Create a whole new flooring design
- Selection of colours and designs
- What to expect
- Price guide
15 years experience rejuvenating flooring
We offer a nationwide service, carried out by dedicated, professional technicians. Our flooring experts evaluate your flooring’s suitability for the re-colouring process and will work with you to determine the colour and design to best suit your premises.
The PU floor treatment is available in over 200 colours with numerous design options so you can create a unique design to match your requirements, utilise themes, or simply create a colour scheme to fit with your branding.
- Delay the cost of replacing flooring
- Reduces flooring material wastage
- Highly effective, creative design solution
- 200 colour of PU treatments to choose from
- Great alternative to replacing original flooring
- Our experts visit your site to assess your flooring’s suitability
- We work with you to create a design
- Our technicians thoroughly clean your flooring
- The PU colour treatment is then applied to your existing flooring before being sealed
- All work is completed out of hours to minimise disruption
PHS supply a variety of specialist floor cleaning, restoration and treatment services.The price of these services will be based on the size of the area treated and the level of restoration work required. Before providing a quote, a flooring expert will complete an on-site assessment of your flooring.